Experience the thrill of Live Blackjack
The ultimate Live Blackjack tables are at Irish Spins! Soak up the atmosphere of an exciting online casino and have a blast playing Blackjack games. A thrilling, interactive and immersive Blackjack experience is around the corner. Follow the fast-paced action from different camera angles on any of your devices.
How to play Live Blackjack?
During your Live Blackjack online session on Irish Spins Casino, the best score of the game is usually 21. Your aim is to beat the dealer’s card total to win. In any Live Blackjack game, all the cards numbered 2 to 10 have a value that is equal to their numbers. If you are dealing with a 5 and a 10 for instance, your total hand value is 15. Face cards (Jack, Queen and King) are each worth 10.
The Ace can either be 1 or 11 depending on how you play it, based on the other cards in your hand. Your total is determined by all cards in your hand. Therefore, in the event you draw a Jack and a 10, your total hand value will equal 20. Be careful - if your hand exceeds 21 during the Blackjack game, your hand is “bust,” which results in the loss of your wager.
Here are a few moves that will help you during your gameplay:
- Insurance: Certain Live Blackjack games will allow you to make an insurance bet. You can only make this bet if the first card drawn by the dealer is an Ace, so keep your eyes peeled! When making an insurance bet, you are betting on the chance that the dealer’s next card will hold a value of 10 (10, Jack, Queen, or King), resulting in Blackjack.
- Double Down: When doubling down, you choose to double your initial bet in exchange for receiving an extra card. Keep in mind that once you make this play, you won’t be able to hit again. Some online live casinos will not let you double down on specific hands, so make sure you check the rules of the Live Blackjack game beforehand.
- Stand: Standing during a Live Blackjack game is the opposite of hitting. This is where you choose not to take another card and stick to your hand. The best time to do this is when you have drawn a natural Blackjack (10-value card and an Ace).
- Live Blackjack Side Bets: There are two side bets you can make in Blackjack; Perfect Pairs and the 21+3.
- Perfect pairs: This variation of standard Blackjack allows you to place an extra bet on the chance that the first two cards dealt are a pair. There are three types of pairs: Perfect Pairs, Coloured Pairs and Mixed Pairs.
- 21+3: 21+3 is an optional bet based on either the dealer’s face-up card or the player’s own cards.
- Bet Behind: Some (but not all) Live Blackjack tables allow players to Bet Behind any seat at the table. You can make this bet if you are playing at the table or waiting for a seat. By Betting Behind, you are betting on another player’s hand, giving you more ways to take part in the action.
- Multi-Game Play: Multi-Game Play, from Evolution Gaming, allows players to watch up to 4 live games on their desktop devices – all in a single master window!
- Outcome: The end result of a Blackjack game is called the Outcome.
- Can you count cards in online Live Blackjack?
The idea behind card counting is to keep track of the cards that are being dealt from the deck. This enables a player to more accurately calculate the odds of the next card that will be drawn. Nowadays, online casinos are immune to card counting.
Live Blackjack game variations at Irish Spins
Ready for a Live Blackjack UK party on Irish Spins? The fun is in full swing on Blackjack Party! Have a seat at the table and enjoy the show of live dealers (usually a duo of dealers that keep the fun at its peak). On this low-stake variant of Live Blackjack you will play with rich betting features, including 21+3, Insurance, Perfect Pairs side bets, Pre-Decision and Splitting Pairs. The Bet Behind option allows a limitless number of people to place their bets behind any seated player.
On Irish Spins you can enjoy Blackjack Silver, just one of the Live Blackjack surprises we have in store for you. Powered by Evolution gaming, you will play at the table of a virtually luxurious casino and experience professional live dealers who deal cards with finesse. Based on traditional Blackjack, this game has the same rules packed with extra features. Tune in to discover more!
Are you up for a richer Live Blackjack experience? Live Blackjack Grand VIP has all the ingredients for memorable gaming. Gain access to these exclusive tables and find a game with stunning winning potential. Get ready to Double Down, Split, Stand or Hit!
Ladies and gents, get ready to be charmed by our breath-taking welcome bonus here at Irish Spins. Click on REGISTER and enjoy a 200% bonus up to £100 on your first deposit – plus 50 Free Spins on Starburst Slot! After you’ve tripled your first deposit, you can double your second deposit (100% bonus up to £250). Sounds great, right? Enjoy your welcome bonus by playing top-of-the-line Live Blackjack games. When you’re ready, continue playing favourite games with a 50% bonus on your third deposit up to a huge £500!
Live Blackjack glossary
To walk you through the Live Blackjack casino world, here’s a Blackjack Glossary. These can come in handy during your casino experience.
- Hit: Anytime you request another card, the croupier must also draw another card.
- Bust: A player busts when their hand exceeds a count of 21.
- Resplit: You can Resplit an already Split hand.
- Blackjack: When a Player’s first two cards consist of an Ace as well as a 10-value card, totalling 21.
- Shoe: The container found on a Blackjack table that holds the cards waiting to be dealt.
You are now invited to bring your Live Blackjack experience to its climax. Create an account and plunge into some of the best tables available online.