Pontoon Card GameBlackjack is indisputably one of the most popular casino games in the world. If you want to explore a Blackjack game, you should seriously consider the fun Pontoon card game by NetEnt. play now
Pontoon is part of the professional series that features top-notch table games. To get a taste of what’s in store for you, take advantage of the demo available on Irish Spins. That’s the best way to get acquainted with this simple casino game.
How to Play Pontoon Card Game?
Pontoon Professional Series is playable on all tablet, desktop and smartphone devices. The gaming round is like that of a regular Blackjack game and the bets can go up to a total of three hands. The player receives two cards that face up while the dealer receives two cards that face down. Then, the latter checks for Pontoon. The hand that players really want is an Ace or a ten-value card which represents the Pontoon. If your first two cards do not contain these, you can always stick, buy or twist to improve your cards. Then, the dealer will show off his cards and proceed. You win in the event you get a total card value that is closer to 21 than the dealer's hand is.
During your casino experience with the Pontoon card game, you should draw all the Blackjack cards until you get a card value of 21 or 15. If the card value exceeds 21 you go bust and you will have to quit instantly. On the other hand, the dealer has to play the game until he/she gets a 17. Let’s say the dealer gets a 16 or a soft 17 then he/she must (hit) twist.
Pontoons will award you with a high payout of 2:1 which is the same as for a 5-card trick. What is a 5-card trick you may ask? It is where any player has a total of 5 cards and they do not go bust. If there is a tie, the dealer always wins.
A few facts about Pontoon:
- A Blackjack is called a Pontoon during which you are not allowed to stand on any two cards. Why? If you have 14 points or less, you will have to make a twist.
- Pontoon allows you to hit after Double.
- During the game, you can Double or Hit after splitting the aces.
- You can only stick if you have a hand that is equal to or greater than 15.
To jumpstart your adventure on the Pontoon card game, select a chip according to your preferences. You can click on the left and right arrows to see additional chip values. At the start of each round, you can either play one, two or three hands. Each time you click on the box, you will add one chip of the chosen value to the bet. Anytime you are ready to start a game round, you can click on Deal.
- Twist: To receive an extra card click on Twist.
- Stick: To receive no additional cards click on Stick.
- Split: Used to split your cards.
- Buy: To double your bet click on Buy.
- Rebet: Click Rebet if you want to place the same bet as the previous round and play.
- New bet: Click on New Bet to place a new bet.
Why Pontoon card game?
Pontoon Professional Series by NetEnt is definitely a table card game to try on Irish Spins. It’s a fresh twist on Blackjack and offers a lot of winning potential. It has a theoretical return to player (RTP) of 99.66% which makes it worth the detour. Create an account and play the game anywhere anytime on your iOS/Android devices.