European BlackjackAre you ready to beat the virtual dealer? Start playing European Blackjack- a popular Twenty-One game variant by Realistic Games on Irish Spins. play now
Crowned as the king of table card games by many, Blackjack offers a thrilling casino experience with its several great features. Discover more about how to play this casino game to bring all the odds on your side.
How to Play European Blackjack?
To get you started, select your coin values amongst the following: 1, 2, 25, 100, 500 and 1000. Your coin values will be activated as soon as you click on the sample coins on the user interface tab.
European Blackjack Rules
The European Blackjack rules are easy to understand, and they are as follows:
- The dealer must stand on all 17s during the gaming session.
- Split on this game is offered once per hand with no re-splits.
- Any split hands do not qualify for enhanced Blackjack payout.
- During the game, the Double Down receives one more card.
- Double Down is allowed after there has been a non-Ace Split, which is available on any two cards.
- This game has an expected Return to Player value of 99.59%.
There’s a wide range of features that you will come across while playing this game. They include the following:
- Repeat/Deal: To repeat your previous bets and deal a new game.
- Repeat: Repeat your previous bets without dealing a new game.
- Hit: Click on Hit to receive another card.
- Stand: Press the Stand button to end your hand.
- Double: Hit the Double button to double your bet and receive one card.
- Split: If you want an extra hand, go for the Split button.
- Deal: Used to submit your bets and deal the cards.
- Undo: To undo your bets in the order in which they were placed.
- Clear All: To clear all bet boxes.
European Blackjack VS American Blackjack
Blackjack is a popular casino game that comes in multiple variations, namely the European and American Blackjack. These two main variants of the blackjack games are played by the same basic rules and European blackjack strategy. However, it does have some differences which you are about to discover.
- Hole Card: In the European version, there’s no hold card (as compared to the American one.) The dealer is dealt with one card which faces up and receives its second card after the player’s hands are complete.
- Decks in Play: In the American variant, 6 to 8 standard decks of cards are used whereas the European version makes use of 2 standard decks of cards.
- Doubling Down: On the European variant, you can double down on hands with values – 9, 10 or 11. On the American variant you can double down on any total plus you can double down after splitting.
- Blackjack Split: Players can split a hand only once on the European variant. And they can only do so on the following cards: 10’s, Queens, Kings and Jacks. With the American variant, you can split your hand 3 times to make up to 4 hands. This includes splitting any pair of cards. You can also only take one card to split the Aces which can be split only once.
Enough reading! Now is the time to experience the full potential of Irish Spins on any device. Create an account and start by forming a top European Blackjack strategy for a chance of huge wins. See you there!