Casino Hold'em PokerTry to beat the dealer on Live Casino Hold’em Poker by Evolution Gaming. This entertaining live card game is a variation of the classic and much loved five-card Texas Hold’em. play now
Continuing to offer the quality that Evolution Gaming has become known for, they have cemented themselves as the world leader in video-streamed Live dealer gaming. A limitless number of players can join in on the fun, and enjoy the action live on their iOS or Android devices. Take a seat and experience the exciting betting options that offer players potentially big prizes.
How to play Live Casino Hold’em?
Here’s some of the Casino Hold’em rules:
- An unlimited number of players can play simultaneously at the Live Casino Hold’em table.
- This game is played with one standard deck of 52 cards.
- After each round, the cards are shuffled.
- To beat the dealer at Casino Hold’em poker you will have to get the best possible 5 card hand which must consist of 5 community cards and two cards which have been dealt to the player.
- To get the game started, place a bet on the Ante/Initial bet.
- For more thrills and to increase the chance of winning, place a bonus bet.
- It pays off only if a pair of Aces or higher is dealt with the very first five cards.
- You will receive two cards that are facing up and the dealer will receive two cards that are facing down.
- You either PLAY 2x or Fold.
- After your decision, the real dealer will deal with two more community cards which are called a River and Turn.
- To know who the winner is, the best playing hands are formed and compared for you as well as for the dealer. Using 5 out of the 7 available cards.
- It is an optional bet and it cannot be placed alone.
- After you’ve placed a chip on the Ante Bet spot, a flashing arrow will indicate to you that the Bonus Bet is now active.
- This Bonus Bet is only valid on the first five cards.
- You win the Bonus Bet if you have a Pair of Aces or a better combination.
- You will be paid according to the Bonus Paytable.
Winning Hands on Casino Hold’em Poker
There are various Casino Hold’em strategies and ways to win on this exciting version of poker and they include the following:
- Royal Flush: It’s a straight Flush and consists of cards such as 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace. If there’s a tie, players get their original bet back and the outcome of the game is a PUSH.
- Straight Flush: It consists of five cards in sequence and they are all the same suit.
- Four of a Kind: It involves all four cards of one rank plus any other card.
- Full House: It comprises of three matching cards of one rank plus two matching cards of another rank.
- Flush: All five cards are not sequential but of the same suit.
- Straight: It’s a hand with five cards of sequential rank with at least two various suits.
- Three of a kind: A hand that contains three cards of the same rank in addition to two cards which are the same rank as each other and not of the three.
- Two Pairs: Two pairs is a hand made up of two cards of the same rank.
- Pair: A hand that contains two cards of one rank, in addition to three cards which are not of this rank or the same as each other.
- High Card: A poker hand that is made of any 5 cards that do not meet any of the above requirements.
Casino Hold’em Poker is an excellent live poker game by Evolution Gaming that offers high wagering limits. Bonus side bets are additional betting opportunities that will add something extra to your gameplay. Play and enjoy the impressive live stream quality that will always enhance your gameplay.