Caribbean Stud PokerPlay Caribbean Stud Poker which is an entertaining live casino game by Evolution Gaming. On this fast-paced poker game, you will find extra bonuses and optional side bets that offer players the chance to boost their potential wins. play now
Compete against the dealer and try to aim for increased prize values. Now that you are here, try your luck at winning some whopping amounts!
How to Play Live Caribbean Stud Poker?
- Before you place your bets, check out the Bet Limits panel which shows the minimum and maximum bet limits.
- You must have enough funds to cover your bets.
- You will be dealt with a total of five cards and you’ll have to compete against the dealer.
- Challenge and beat the dealer by getting the best possible 5-card hand.
- To qualify, the dealer must have an Ace and a King or higher.
- You will receive your cards face up while the dealer’s cards are face down, apart for his final card which will face up.
- Decide whether to raise or fold before the dealer’s complete hand is exposed.
- You will find the optional 5+1 Bonus Bet.
- This will give you a separate chance to win huge payouts - no matter the outcome of playing against the dealer.
Caribbean Stud Poker Rules
- This entertaining poker game is played with one standard 25-card deck.
- One game is played with one deck and after every single round, the cards are shuffled.
- To get started on Live Caribbean Stud Poker, place your initial bet which is in the Ante spot.
- You will have to decide whether to FOLD or to PLAY x2.
- If you choose to FOLD, you will end the round thus forfeiting your Ante.
- If you decide to PLAY x2, you’ll continue the round by placing a Play Bet which is equal to double your Ante.
- After you’ve taken action, the real dealer will show his/her four remaining cards.
- To know who the winner is, the highest-ranking hand that can be formed from the 5 cards is determined and compared with the hand of the dealer.
5+1 Bet Bonus Bet
The 5+1 Bonus Bet is a possible side bet. You can win this bet when your 5 cards plus the dealer’s first face-up card can form a 5-card poker hand of Three of a Kind or better. When a game starts, you will have the option to place this 5+1 Bonus Bet after you’ve placed an Ante Bet which is equal to or greater than the min amount. When your Ante is accepted, this optional side bet will be enabled.
In Caribbean Stud Poker, all bets must be placed before the betting time expires. When the betting time has expired, the real dealer will deal 5 cards all facing up. The first card that the dealer has will also be face-up. Next you decide if you want to PLAY 2X or FOLD. This decision will affect the outcome of this special Bet. When the round ends, the real dealer will turn his card face up and declare the result.
Caribbean Stud Poker by Evolution Gaming is a thrilling game with professional live dealers. This impressive game has stand-out features like big pay-outs up to 1000:1 and the 5+1 Bonus Side Bet. Try your hand at great prizes and enjoy fast-paced live poker action on your mobile devices. Sharpen your skills and try to beat the dealer.