Blackjack Grand VIPJust like all great casinos, Blackjack Grand VIP by Evolution Gaming is streamed from a luxurious looking red and gold studio. This blackjack variant offers a top-notch VIP live gaming experience for all blackjack enthusiasts. Grab a seat at the VIP table and join the professional live dealer for an ultimate experience. play now
If you are a high-wagering player who thrives in an exciting atmosphere, this live blackjack game is made for you. Evolution Gaming never misses a chance to create the slickest and fastest live games, which are also optimised for your mobile devices. Play Blackjack Grand VIP and try to beat the dealer even on the move.
How to Play Blackjack Grand VIP?
Blackjack Grand VIP comes with entertaining drawing rules. If your initial bet isn’t 21, you will be allowed to double down on your card and receive one more additional card. It uses all the basic rules of Blackjack, several side bets and some extra features to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Blackjack Game Features & Bets
Bet Behind: If all seats are taken, don’t worry! With Bet Behind, you can place a bet while waiting for a seat to open up at the table.
The Blackjack Grand VIP includes optional side bets such as Perfect Pairs and 21+3. In addition to your main Blackjack bet, this could be a good opportunity to collect extra wins.
Perfect Pairs: The Perfect Pair on Blackjack Grand VIP, gives you the chance to boost your winning payouts. If your first two cards dealt comprise of any pair - for instance, two Aces, two Queens or two 3s, this side bet consists of three types of pairs and each carries a different payout.
- Perfect Pairs: These are the same suit, for example, Two Ace of Spades.
- Mixed Pair: These include suits of a different colour, for example, 10 of Clubs and 10 of Hearts.
- Coloured Pair: These consist of different suits of the same colour such as 2 of hearts and 2 of Diamonds.
21+3 Side Bets: This side bet on Blackjack Grand VIP is based on the dealer’s up card and the player’s two cards. Any of the following Poker-style winning combinations will grant you a win:
- Flush: Try to get non-sequential cards in the same suit for example 2, 6 and 10 of clubs.
- Straight: Your cards should be in numerical sequence but different suits such as 2 of spades, 3 of clubs and 4 of hearts.
- Three of a kind: Get some value with different suits, like any 3 non-matching kings.
- Straight Flush: Numerical sequence and same suits such as Queen of Diamonds and Jack.
- Suited Trips: Hit on an identical triplet like 3 Queen of Hearts while playing Blackjack Grand VIP to win.
Blackjack Grand VIP Rules
The Blackjack Grand VIP is played with 8 standard 52-card decks. The main goal is to beat the dealer, and this can be done in these following ways:
- Get 21 points on your first two cards without a dealer blackjack.
- Your final score should be higher than the dealer, but it should not exceed 21.
- You can beat the dealer by allowing him or her to draw additional cards until their hand exceeds 21.
There are different card values on Blackjack Grand VIP and they are as follows:
- All cards from 2 to 10 are worth their face value.
- Face cards like Jacks, Queens and Kings are worth 10.
- Aces in blackjack are either worth 1 or 11.
Place your bets on Blackjack Grand VIP and seize the chance of winning big! This blackjack variant has lots up its sleeves, in terms of side bets and features.