Take a virtual seat at the table see how closely this online game resembles the real thing. This top of the line game boasts sleek graphics, interactive designs, voice announcements and dynamic animation for top gameplay. Spin the Roulette wheel and let’s see if it lands on your winning number.
How To Play American Roulette?
American Roulette Wheel and Table Layout
Ready to discover how to play the American Roulette style? Enough talking, here’s how it works. The American Roulette wheel is made up of 38 pockets with number ranging from 1 to 36. The single 0 and the double zero also appear on the wheel and are marked in green. The numbers 1 to 36 are coloured in either red or black.
The American Roulette table layout consists of the inside bets and outsides. The inside bets are placed in the inner field of the Roulette table and on numbers 0, 00 and 1 to 36. The table is made up of 7 types of inside bets such as:
- Split: Bet made on two adjacent numbers either vertically or horizontally. Place a chip on the line located between the two adjacent field sections.
- Straight: Placing a bet on one number only. This is done by adding a chip on the box that matches the number of your choice.
- Corner: Betting on four numbers that create a square. To do this you only need to place a chip on the cross line between your four numbers.
- Street of Three line: A bet on a vertical row of 3 numbers. Place a chip on the outer lower line of the 3 numbers.
- Street of Six line: A bet at the same time on 6 adjacent numbers.
- 0: 0 Three line bets are about betting on the number 0, 1 and 2.
- 00: 00 Three line bets consist of betting on the numbers 00, 2 and 3.
On the American Roulette table layout, you will also find the outside bets. These are the bets that are placed on boxes around the 1 to 36 numbered inner betting field. They are as follows:
- Column Bet: This is a bet on 1 of the 3 horizontal rows of numbers in front of the Roulette Wheel.
- Dozen Bet : It involves a bet on 12 consecutive numbers.
- Odd or Eve: It is a bet on either odd or even numbers.
- Red or Black : Betting on the colour either red or black.
- High or Low Bets : Betting on high numbers 19 to 36 or betting on low numbers 1 to 18.
There’s no secret formula on how to beat American Roulette. However, you can try your luck for chances of winning big.
This popular variation of the classic Roulette game has a user-friendly interface that allows you to adjust several settings such as:
- Auto-icon : The Roulette wheel can spin several times automatically.
- Music icon : Adjust the volume or turn the music on/off.
- Quick Spin : Setting the wheel on a quick spin.
- Graphics Quality : Alter the quality of the graphics to either low, medium, or high.
Enjoy an authentic casino game powered by the latest technologies on American Roulette. Irish Spins’ core focus is to provide a seamless user experience across every device. Register and make an account with us for chances of huge wins on your smartphone, tablet or desktop.